Yoga Teacher Training - Train for studio or health clubs!
Recognized through Yoga Alliance
Yoga is SUCH a broad topic!!! So what is the CONTENT?
We will focus on physical first.....
This course gives a modern insight into the ancient practice of yoga. A strong western science perspective is given, designed to create a safe physical practice.
Claire LOVES and has studied anatomy extensively for 30 years.
So, there will be an emphasis on the musculo-skeletal and structural elements of Yoga asanas.
We will also practice and analyse the specific yoga tools of physical asana, pranayama, meditation and yogic philosophy.
As well, we will explore useful and practical teaching tools that you can continue to refine and develop.
Each participant will gain the knowledge to inspire their personal journey towards self understanding, self management and self acceptance.
Although focused towards teaching asana, it is also suitable for those that want to deepen their own yoga practice.
Teaching practice is included. Several class designs are provided.
Both static and a breath inspired vinyasa approach directed to both the beginner and intermediate participant will be examined.
Claire has been teaching Yoga for over twenty years and in that time has created powerful methods that make designing and teaching great classes easy!
- Understand how to create safe asana practice.
- REALLY see and understand the anatomy of each asana.
- Develop POWERFUL - PUNCHY and PRECISE cues.
- Learn the power of providing silence and reflection.
- Learn HOW to teach meditation and create an open, inquiring student.
- If your goal as a yoga teacher is to guide your students to a safe aware state,
- Rather than just give a workout THIS IS YOUR COURSE.
- It’s all about what you teach, what you say and how you say it!
- Start from a base of sound anatomical knowledge and build a great personal practice.
- Discover the usefulness of controlled breathing and empower yourself and students with greater self awareness.